Department: University Library
Office: LIB G-142
Phone Extension: x3361, 3895
Email Username: tphilo
- Campus-Wide Directory of Awards, Scholarly Work, and Creative Activities With Library Reference Director Naomi Moy, co-authored interactive online directory of publications, presentations, grants, awards, and other activities of participating CSUDH administrators, faculty, emeriti, staff, and student researchers.Directory resides on the University Library Website and it has been used by the University Administration as an outreach tool on a national basis. 2008.
- Judgment By Fire (novel) published by Bantam Books. 1985
- The Play of Light (novel) published by Mercury House. 1989.
Presentations & Poster Sessions
- Online Directory Powerpoint Slide Show. Created Powerpoint Slide Show to highlight features of Online Directory and instruct viewers in its use. Presentation utilizes software’s timing, movement, and transition features to run smoothly and automatically from start to finish without viewer action.Presentation preceded introduction of Campus-Wide Directory of Awards, Scholarly Work, and Creative Activities at Friends of the Library Reception and Exhibit in CSUDH Student Union on February 6, 2008.
- 4th Annual Campus Community Self-Study Poster Session, CSU Dominguez Hills. Naomi Moy, Thomas Philo. For Poster Session devoted to Campus Core Issues, created poster describing Campus-wide Directory of Awards, Scholarly Work, and Creative Activities, and used laptop computers to display Powerpoint Slide Show and allow interaction with Directory .Poster and Directory as representing Core Issue One: Academic Quality. February 14, 2008
- 4th Annual Campus Community Self-Study Poster Session, CSU Dominguez Hills With Director of Archives Greg Williams, helped create poster for participation of Archives & Special Collections in the Poster Session.Archives Poster displayed as representing Core Issue Four: Civic Engagement.February 14, 2008
- 11th CSU Regional Symposium on University Teaching, Cal Poly Pomona. Naomi Moy, Thomas Philo. Participated in Symposium poster session. Displayed poster describing Campus-wide Directory of Awards, Scholarly Work, and Creative Activities, and showed Online Directory and Powerpoint Slide Show on laptop computers.April 12, 2008.