Maki, Mitchell T.
Title: Vice Provost, Academic Affairs
Department: Division of Academic Affairs
Office: WH D-440
Phone Extension: x3307
Email Username: mmaki
Show All Books Book Chapters Book Reviews Journal Articles Published Oral Histories Grants Awarded, Contracts, and Fund Raising Awards Book Awards Selected Presentations - Invited* Selected Presentations - Moderated Panels* Keynote Addresses and Opening Remarks Trainings and Workshops Fellowships and Delegations Special Events Boards and Councils
- El Centro Human Services Corporation Employee of the Year, 1987 USC Rockwell Dennis Hunt Award, 1987 (Given to Outstanding Graduate Student).
- Nomination by the UCLA Department of Social Welfare for UCLA Distinguished Teaching Award, January 1999.
- Japanese American Citizens League Community Service Award, Pacific Southwest District, February 2001.
- USC School of Social Work W. June Simmons Distinguished Alumnus Award, February 2003.
- George Kiriyama Educational Excellence Award, April
- Donald T. Hata “Poised to Prevail” Award, May 2011.