Maki, Mitchell T.
Title: Vice Provost, Academic Affairs
Department: Division of Academic Affairs
Office: WH D-440
Phone Extension: x3307
Email Username: mmaki
Show All Books Book Chapters Book Reviews Journal Articles Published Oral Histories Grants Awarded, Contracts, and Fund Raising Awards Book Awards Selected Presentations - Invited* Selected Presentations - Moderated Panels* Keynote Addresses and Opening Remarks Trainings and Workshops Fellowships and Delegations Special Events Boards and Councils
- Maki, M. (1999) The effects on clinician identification when clinician and client share a common ethnic minority background. Multicultural Journal of Social Work. 7 (1/2), pp. 57-72.
- Kitano, H. H. L. and Maki, M. (1997). Japanese American Redress: Proper Alignment Model.Asian American Policy Review, VII, Spring, 55-72.
- Black, J., Maki, M., and Nunn, J. (1997). Does race affect the social work student-field instructor relationship? The Clinical Supervisor, 16 (1), 39-54.
- Maki, M., Iglehart, A., Nunn, J., and Nakamura, C. (1994). Los Angeles Civil Unrest: An interorganization response to crisis. Crisis Intervention, 1(3), pp.191-202.
- Maki, M. (1990). Countertransference with Adolescent Clients of the Same Ethnicity. Child and Adolescent Social Work Journal, 6, 135-146.