Maki, Mitchell T.
Title: Vice Provost, Academic Affairs
Department: Division of Academic Affairs
Office: WH D-440
Phone Extension: x3307
Email Username: mmaki
Show All Books Book Chapters Book Reviews Journal Articles Published Oral Histories Grants Awarded, Contracts, and Fund Raising Awards Book Awards Selected Presentations - Invited* Selected Presentations - Moderated Panels* Keynote Addresses and Opening Remarks Trainings and Workshops Fellowships and Delegations Special Events Boards and Councils
Boards and Councils
Member, Board of Governors, Japanese American
2010 to present.
- Member, Scholarly Advisory Council, Japanese American National
Museum 1995 to present.
of Los Angeles Department of Mental Health Services Act (Proposition 63)
Stakeholders Group, 2004 to 2008.
Fighting for Democracy exhibition
Center for the
- Member, Advisory Board to the California State
Librarian, Civil Liberties Public Education
Project, 1998 to 2010.
- Member, Board of Directors, JACL East Los Angeles Chapter. Vice- president, 1997 to 1999
Columnist, “Through The Fire,” Rafu Shimpo, 1995
- Member, Board of Directors, Asian American Drug
Abuse Program, Inc., 1984 to 1999; President 1988 to 1992;
Vice-President 1994 to 1999.
- Member, Board of Trustees, Monterey Park Bruggermeyer Library, 1998 to 2000.
- Member, Asian American Social Work Educators
Member, Asian Pacific Social Work Council
- Member, National Association of Social Workers (NASW)1984-2002