Kelli Beard, Ph.D.
Title: Professor, Teacher Education
Department: Teacher Education
Office: COE 1457
Phone Extension: x2832
Email Username: kbeard
Externally Funded Grants
- Beard, K & Berlin, D. (2006). Project Preparing High Incidence Special Education Teachers (PHISET). Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services/Office of Special Education Programs (OSEP). U.S. Department of Education Federal Grant ($799,429.00 – funded)
- Beard, K. & Russell, S. (2002). Project: Collaboration to Credential All Teachers (CCAT). Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education (FIPSE). U.S. Department of Education Federal Grant ($604,883 – funded).
- Beard, K. (2002). Linking Academic Scholars to Educational Resources (LASER). A replication in urban schools: The effects of a teacher and parent collaboration on challenging behaviors in the classroom. Research Grant ($10,000 - funded)
- Beard, K. (2000). The effects of a teacher and parent collaboration on challenging behaviors in the classroom. Center on Minority Research in Special Education (COMRISE). Postdoctoral Fellowship/Grant ($44, 160 – funded).
- Beard, K. (1998). A collaboration between teachers and parents in decreasing antisocial behavior with young children. The Hamilton Fish National Institute on School and Community Violence. Dissertation Grant/Stipend ($2,000 - funded).