Donald J. Barnett, Ph.D.
Title: Professor, Accounting and Law
Department: Accounting and Finance
Office: SBS C-318
Phone Extension: x3565
Email Username: dbarnett
- "How big a pension will you need to retire with the same income you take home now?", California Faculty, 7(3), pp. 18-21, coauthor(s): Malamud R., 2003
- "Stealth Compensation (New SEC Reforms of Reporting Executive Compensation)", The International Society of Business Disciplines Conference, November, 2006, coauthor(s): F. Strier and Jeff Badrtalei, 2006.
- "Joint Cost Allocation in Oil and Gas: An Empirical Analysis", Cost Accounting, A Managerial Emphasis, coauthor(s): Koester R., 2000.
- Stealth & Compensation, ISOBD Conference, Las Vegas, NV, 2006
- A United States Collegiate accounting program for international students., Global Trends Conference, Acapulco, Mexico, 1996