Hilda S. Baca-Fetcenko, Ed.D.
Title: Lecturer, Teacher Education Program
Department: Teacher Education
Office: COE 1401D
Phone Extension: x1025
Email Username: hbaca
- Baca-Fetcenko, H. (2009). The role of storybook reading in an urban twilight preschool head start program.(Order No. 3368528, University of Southern California). ProQuest Dissertations and Theses, 181.
- Baker, A. and H. Baca, "Curriculum Mapping: Training of Trainers," published in CASCD Newsbrief, A Newsbrief of the California Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development, October 2003.
- "The Early Childhood Educator Academy Early Learning…Content That Matters," published in CASCD FORWARD!, A Newsletter for California’s Leaders in Teaching and Learning, May 2003.
- "South African Democratic Teachers’ Union (SADTU)," published in Supervision and Curriculum Development Delegation to South Africa Journal Professional Proceedings, People To People Ambassador Programs, October 2001.
- Lalas, Jose. W., N. Griarte, & H. Baca. (1997) A Proficient Reader is Skillful and Strategic, Research and Practice: “a-m+” Reading Requirements, published by Los Angeles County Office of Education.
- Lalas, Jose. W., N. Griarte, & H. Baca (1997). A Proficient Reader is Skillful and Strategic, Research and Practice : “a-m+” Reading Requirements. Multi-media presentation at the Los Angeles County Educational Consortium for the Improvement of Reading, Los Angeles, CA, May 1997.