Tara Victor, Ph.D.
Title: Assistant Professor, Psychology
Office: SBS G305
Phone Extension: x3467
Email Username: tvictor
- 2007 Sally Casanova Memorial Awards Program (RSCAAP) Mini Grant entitled “Understanding ethnic, language and cultural variations on neuropsychological test performance”, California State University , Dominguez Hills ($5,000).
- 2006 Education Debt Reduction Awards Program (EDRP), GLA Veterans Healthcare Administration ($14,000).
- 2006 Borchard Foundation Center on Law and Aging Research Grant entitled “Assessing effort during competency evaluations with individuals who may be demented” ($20,000).
- 2003 APA Division 12, Section II (Clinical Geropsychology) Student Research Award Competition ($250).
- 2002 Graduate School Incentive Fellowship, The Graduate School , Michigan State University ($10,000).
- 2002 Graduate Student Fellowship for Teaching, Department of Psychology, Michigan State University ($1,200).
- 2002 American Society on Aging Graduate Student Research Award Honorable Mention.
- 2001 APA Division 20 (Adult Development and Aging) Student Research Award for Completed Research at the Masters Level ($250).
- 2001 Graduate Student Fellowship for Teaching, Department of Psychology, Michigan State University ($1,200).
- 2000 Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Foundation, Student Award Program Grant ($3,000).
- 2000 Pearl J. Aldrich Endowment in Gerontology, Graduate Student Research Grant, College of Human Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Michigan State University ($1,500).
- 1997 Howard Hughes Medical Institute Research Award ($500).
- 1995 – 96 Panhellenic Council Scholastic Achievement Award.