Tara Victor, Ph.D.
Title: Assistant Professor, Psychology
Office: SBS G305
Phone Extension: x3467
Email Username: tvictor
- Dean, A. C., Victor, T. L., Boone, K. B., Philpott, L. M., & Hess, R. A. (in press). Dementia and effort test performance. The Clinical Neuropsychologist.
- Dean, A. C., Boone, K. B., Kim, M. S., Curiel, A. R., Martin, D. J., Victor, T. L., Zeller, M. A., & Lang, Y. K. (in press). Examination of the impact of ethnicity on the MMPI-2 Fake Bad Scale. The Clinical Neuropsychologist.
- Dean, A. C., Victor, T. L., Boone, K. B., & Arnold, G. (In press). The relationship of IQ to effort test performance. The Clinical Neuropsychologist.
- Boone, K., Victor, T., Wen, J., Razani, J. & Ponton, M. (2007). The association between neuropsychological scores and ethnicity, language and acculturation variables in a large patient population. Archives of Clinical Neuropsychology, 22, 355-365.
- Victor, T. & Boone, K.B. (2007). Assessing Effort in a Mentally Retarded Population. In Boone, K.B. (Ed.), Assessment of Feigned Cognitive Impairment: A Neuropsychological Perspective. New York: Guilford Publications, Inc.
- Victor, T. (2005). Executive function, processing speed and working memory as mediators of age-related decline in verbal memory encoding and retrieval processes. Dissertation Abstracts International: Section B: The Sciences and Engineering, 65 (9-B), 4865.
- Victor, T. & Abeles, N. (2004). Coaching clients to take psychological and neuropsychological tests: A clash of ethical obligations. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 35 (4), 373-379.
- Abeles, N., Victor, T. & Delano-Wood, L. (2004). The impact of an older adult's death on the family. Professional Psychology: Research and Practice, 35 (3), 234-239.
- Abeles, N. & Victor, T. (2003). Unique opportunities for psychology in mental health care for older adults. Clinical Psychology: Science and Practice, 10 (1), 120-124.
- Victor, T. (2001). Anxiety. The Michigan Psychologist, 1st quarter, 8-10.