A. Marco Turk, J.D.
Title: Professor and Director, Negotiation, Conflict Resolution, and Peacebuilding Program
Department: Negotiation, Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding
Phone Extension: x2295
Email Username: amturk
- Invited presenter as part of the APA Division 36 Psychology of Religion “Visions in Conflict” symposium scheduled for the American Psychological Association (APA) Boston Annual Conference 2008.
- Invited panelist, “Mastering the Conundrum of Mediator Ethics: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly,” Association for Conflict Resolution 7 th Annual Conference (2007).
- Invited panelist, “Ethical Responsibility,” Southern California Mediation Association Conference on “ADR: The New Mainstream in Family Law” (2007).
- Invited participant in symposium at the Center for Research & Practice, Special Programs, University of Denver Conflict Resolution Institute (2007), entitled “Peacebuilding in the Face of Political Intractability: The Future of Bicommunal Efforts in Cyprus.”
- Invited participant in the Cyprus Forum at San Diego State University that hosted six Cypriot academicians under the auspices of the Fred J. Hansen Institute for World Peace (2006)
- Featured presenter (DVD Video) at the 1st African ADR Summit [Power of Change 2006]) concerning “Equity, Justice & Peace Building In Nigeria: Addressing Regional And Institutional Challenges” (2006)
- Featured graduation speaker at the Institute for International Mediation and Conflict Resolution, Middle East Symposium on Negotiation and Conflict Resolution, Nicosia , Cyprus (2005)
- Invited member of international workshop, “Getting to Yes: Suggestions for Embellishment of the Annan Plan for Cyprus,” hosted by South East European Studies Programme, European Studies Centre, St Antony's College, University of Oxford (2003)