James Sudalnik, Ph.D.
Title: Professor, Communications
Office: SAC 1, Room 1160
Phone Extension: x3099
Email Username: jsudalnik
- High-Definition Television: An Annotated Multidisciplinary Bibliography. (with Victoria Kuhl), Greenwood Press, Westport , Connecticut (May, 1994).
- A High-Definition Television Bibliography. International Journal of Instructional Media, Vol. 18, No. 1. 1991, pp. 65-83.
- High-Definition TV: Television's Future Vision. International Journal of Instructional Media, Vol. 17 1990, No. 3., pp. 179-189.
- High-Definition Television: HDTV 101. College Broadcaster, Vol. 2, No. 7-8, April-May 1990, p. 36.
- "You Don't Bring Me Flowers Anymore." Poem, in A Break in the Clouds. Owing Mills, MD: Watermark Press, 1993, p. 225.
- "The Reddish Soil of Hawaii." Poem, in Menya: Journal of Literature and Art, California State University , Dominguez Hills, Carson, California , 1988, p. 22.
- An Historical Survey of the Development of Cable Television as an Educational Resource on Eight Southern California Campuses of the California State University. Doctoral dissertation, Department of Curriculum, Instruction, and Media; Educational Media Division, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale ; University Microfilms, Ann Arbor, Michigan, 1986.
- Defining the Promotional Film . Unpublished paper presented to the San Diego State University Conference on Media, November, 1980.
- Final Report of the Shawnee National Forest Wilderness Evaluation Project. Editor (with James S. Fralish), Southern Illinois University at Carbondale , Department of Forestry, SIU Press, 1980. (350 pages)
- A Resource Manual for Science Teachers in Southern Illinois . Contributor, National Science Foundation Institute, Department of Curriculum, Instruction, and Media; Science Division, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale , 1980.
- Final Project Report: Glass-Recycling Workshop at Nashville Public School . Editor and Contributor, Department of Curriculum, Instruction, and Media; Science Division, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale , 1980.
- Wilderness: Preserving the American Heritage . Illinois Environmental Education Update, Chana, Illinois, June 1980.
- Wilderness Preservation on the Shawnee National Forest . Informative brochure, Southern Illinois University at Carbondale , Department of Forestry, 1979.