Marek A. Suchenek, Ph.D.
Title: Professor, Department of Computer Science
Department: Computer Science
Office: NSM A-131
Phone Extension: x2068
Email Username: suchenek
Other Refereed Publications
- "Sound and Complete Propositional Nonmonotonic Logic of Hierarchically Minimal Models" , in M. Klopotek, M. Michalewicz, S.T. Wierzchon (Eds.) Proceedings of the Intelligent Information Systems'2000 Symposium , Bystra, Poland, June 12 - 16, 2000, series Advances in Soft Computing, Physica-Verlag (2000), pp 193-205.
- "Mesh Models of Knowledge in Distributed Systems" , (co-author: Henrietta Okeke), in Proceedings of the Euromicro Workshop on Parallel and Distributed Processing , Gran Canaria, January 27 - 29, 1993, IEEE Computer Society Press (1993), pp 113-120.
- "Test, measurement, and validation of MIL-STD-1553B bus related software" (co-authors: Xitong Zheng and Golam Sarwar), to appear in FAA Digital Systems Validation Handbook .
- "Minimal models for closed world databases with views" co-author: Rajshekhar Sunderraman), in Methodologies for Intelligent Systems, 5 , Z. W. Ras, M. Zemankova, Mary L. Emrich (eds.), North-Holland (1990), pp 182-192.
- "Incremental models of updating data bases", in Proceedings of Algebraic Logic and Universal Algebra in Computer Science, Conference, Ames IA, June 1-4, 1988, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 425, Springer-Verlag (1990), pp 243-271.
- "A syntactic characterization of minimal entailment" , in Logic Programming, Proceedings of the North American Conference 1989, Ewing L. Lusk, and Ross A. Overbeek (eds),The MIT Press (1989), pp. 81-91.
- "Minimal models for closed world data bases" , in Methodologies for Intelligent Systems, 4 , Zbigniew W. Ras (ed), North-Holland (1989), pp. 515-522.
- "Forcing versus Closed World Assumption", in Methodologies for Intelligent Systems, 2 , Z.W. Ras, M. Zemankova (eds), North-Holland (1987), pp 453-460.
- "On proving properties of concurrent programs", Mathematical Models in Computer Systems , M. Arato, L. Varga (editors), Publishing House of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences (Budapest 1981), pp. 97-109.