James Thomas Strong, Ph.D
Title: Dean, College of Business Administraton & Public Policy;
Department: Business Administration and Public Policy
Office: SBS B-306A
Phone Extension: x3745
Email Username: jstrong
Refereed Journal Articles
- "A Business Marketing Sales Interactions", Advances in Business Marketing and Purchasing, pp. 167-180, coauthor(s): Jon M. Hawes, Debbie Owens, 1999.
- "Evaluating Market Orientation of an Executive MBA Program", Journal of Marketing for Higher Education, 8(4), pp. 49, coauthor(s): Khalid M. Dubas, Wagar I. Ghani, Stanley Davis, 1998.
- "An Empirical Investigation of Sales Management Training Programs for Sales Managers", Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management, 17(3), pp. 53-66, coauthor(s): Rolph Anderson , Rajiv Mehta, 1997.
- "Do Closing Techniques Diminish Prospect Trust", Industrial Marketing Management, 25(5), pp. 349-360, coauthor(s): Jon M.Hawes, Bernard S. Winick, 1996.
- "Retailing", coauthor(s): Dale M. Lewison, Prentice Hall, 1996.
- "Sales Management", coauthor(s): Jon Hawes, Prentice Hall, 1996.
- "A Test of the Impact of Specific Human Capital on Sales Force Turnover", Proceedings of Atlantic Marketing Association (Baltimore), pp. 270-275, coauthor(s): Khalid M.Dubas, 1996.
- "An Exam. of the Impact of Closing Techniques and Buyer Gender on Attitude Toward the Salesperson", Proceedings of Multicultural Marketing Conference, pp. 62-63, 1996.