Myron Sheu, Ph.D.
Title: Associate Professor, Information Systems & Operations Management
Department: Information Systems and Operations Management
Office: SBS D-320
Phone Extension: x3034
Email Username: msheu
- "Heuristic Object-Oriented Data Schema For Contextual Accounting", Proceedings of the 5th International Business Information Management Association Conference, Cairo, Month 12, coauthor(s): Mohamed El-Badawi and Wang C Wong, 2006.
- "A Reasoning Framework for Optimal Design Decisions", Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and Knowledge Engineering, 1(1), pp. 283-289, coauthor(s): Ravi Mukkamala & Stewart Shen, 2005.
- "Competitive Technical Intelligence for Chinese Small and Medium Technology Firms", Proceedings of the 2005 Westlake International Conference on Small and Medium Businesses, Month 10, coauthor(s): Wang C. Wong, 2005.
- "A Systematic Approach to Security Deployment in a Networking Environment", Proceedings of the 2004 International Conference on Security and Management, coauthor(s): L. Tang and R. Mukkamala, 2004
- "A Reasoning Framework for Optimal Design Decisions", Proceedings of the International Conference on Information and Knowledge Engineering 2003, 1(1), pp. 283-289, coauthor(s): Ravi Mukkamala and Stewart Shen, 2003.
- "Autonomous Knowledge Granulation - A Key Function for Effective and Efficient Info Sys. Management", Proceedings of 2003 International Business Information Management Conference, Month 12, coauthor(s): Mohammad Eyadat, 2003.
- "A Knowledge representation framwork for facilitating Online Investing.", Proceedings of the 12th Information Resources Management Association International Conference, Month 5, pp. 593-596, coauthor(s): Peter ammermann, Jasmine yur-Austun, and Melody Kiang, 2001.