Myron Sheu, Ph.D.
Title: Associate Professor, Information Systems & Operations Management
Department: Information Systems and Operations Management
Office: SBS D-320
Phone Extension: x3034
Email Username: msheu
Refereed Journal Articles
- "A Case-Sensitive Accounting Model", International Journal of Business Research, coauthor(s): El-Badawi, M., & Wong, C. W., 2006
- "Approaches to Decision Support Systems at Traditional Firms in the US and China: Which Side Has Fared Better?", forthcoming, Journal of International Business & Economics, coauthor(s): Wang Wong and Zhiyuan Xu, 2006
- "A Knowledge Assimilation Schema for Teaching Technical Subjects", Journal of Information Systems Education, 17(2), pp. 233-239, coauthor(s): Wang Wong, 2006.
- "Data Warehousing for Supply Chain Management with Case Analysis", International Journal of Management and Enterprise Development, 3(5), pp. 438-452, coauthor(s): Xin James He, 2006.
- "Strategic Decision Support for Information Protection - A Facilitation Framework for Small and Medium Enterprises", Review of Business Information Systems, coauthor(s): Wong, Wang, 2006.
- "A Rich Internet Application Edutainment Training System", International Journal of Cont. Engineering Education and Lifelong Learning, 16(3/4), pp. 280-296, coauthor(s): Wang C Wong and Eric Moy, 2006.
- "Personalizing Online Trading without Spoiling Its Intrinsic Advantages", Journal of Business & Economics Research, coauthor(s): Stewartt Shen, 2005
- "Heuristic Object-Oriented Deployment System for Systematic Protection of Information Assets", California Journal of Operation Management, 3(1), pp. 99-105, coauthor(s): Le Tang, 2005.
- "Should We Consider User Readiness a Prerequisite for Information System Development?", Journal of Academy of Business and Economics, coauthor(s): Haejin Kim, 2005.
- "Measured Decision Support for Online Customers", Journal of Business Management and Change, coauthor(s): James He, 2004
- "An Object-Oriented Knowledge Retrieval System to Facilitate Online Investment Decision Making", Review of Business Research, Month 10, coauthor(s): Peter Ammerman, Melody Kiang, Jasmine Yur-Austin, 2004.
- "Object-Oriented Intelligent Mechanism - Vital for the Success of E-Commerce", Journal of Object Technology, Month 7, coauthor(s): James He, 2003.
- "Intelligent Web User Interfaces", Communications of International Information Management Association, 3(2), pp. 1-15, coauthor(s): James He, 2003.