Carole A. Shea, Ph.D.
Title: Chair, School of Nursing
Office: WH A330-E
Phone Extension: x0259
Email Username: cshea
Show All Books and Monographs Chapters in Books Refereed Journal Articles Solicited Articles Editorials Letters, Book Reviews, Interviews Selected Presentations and Abstracts Grants Awarded Awards and Honors
Letters, Book Reviews, Interviews
- Shea, C. A. (1992). [Review of book, The essential guide to psychiatric drugs]. In Innovations and Research, 1 (3), 46-47.
- Shea, C. A. (1991). The American Psychiatric Nursesí Association Responds [Letter to the Editor.] Journal of Psychosocial Nursing, pp. 38-39.
- Shea, C. A. (1990). [Review of book, Support for caregiving families]. In Journal of Psychosocial Nursing, 28, 43.
- Review acknowledgment by R. T. Malseed and G. S. Harrigan (1989). In Textbook of pharmacology and nursing care. Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott.
- Review acknowledgment by A. M. Mattison and D. P. McWhirter (1988). In Male couples facing AIDS: Discussion guide. San Diego, CA; The Mariposa Education and Research Foundation.
- Review acknowledgment by T. Langford (1981). In Managing and being managed. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall.
- Shubin, S. (1991). Psychiatric nursing, the universal skill: Interview with Carole A. Shea, President of the American Psychiatric Nursesí Association and Director of the Graduate School of Nursing at Northeastern University. In Nursing 91, 21 (12), 93-94.