Carole A. Shea, Ph.D.
Title: Chair, School of Nursing
Office: WH A330-E
Phone Extension: x0259
Email Username: cshea
Show All Books and Monographs Chapters in Books Refereed Journal Articles Solicited Articles Editorials Letters, Book Reviews, Interviews Selected Presentations and Abstracts Grants Awarded Awards and Honors
- Shea, C.A. (2008). Lessons learned: Psychiatric nursing education at a distance. Journal of American Psychiatric Nurses Association (in press).
- Shea, C. A. (2007). Lessons learned: A journey through psychiatric nursing. Journal of American Psychiatric Nurses Association, 13(2), 91-92.
- Shea, C. A. (1996). Entrepreneur for our times: An interview with Karen Zander. Journal of American Psychiatric Nurses Association, 2 (1), 23-30.
- Shea, C. A. (1994). PTSD: Healing people in crisis. HT: The Magazine for Healthcare Travel Professionals, 2 (2), 6-9, 30-32.
- Shea, C. A. (1993). Mental health care reform: A historic town meeting of psychiatric nurses. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing, 31 (8), 30-33.
- Shea, C. A. (Summer, 1992). Scholarship and research: A summer pastime. Gamma Epsilon Chapter News, 4 (1), 18.