Carole A. Shea, Ph.D.
Title: Chair, School of Nursing
Office: WH A330-E
Phone Extension: x0259
Email Username: cshea
Show All Books and Monographs Chapters in Books Refereed Journal Articles Solicited Articles Editorials Letters, Book Reviews, Interviews Selected Presentations and Abstracts Grants Awarded Awards and Honors
Refereed Journal Articles
- Shea, C. A. and Plunkett, P. F. (2001). Forum for organizational change in health professions education: Summary of the Academic Organizational Approaches to Transforming Health Science Education Conference. Journal of Interprofessional Care, 15(3), 297-299.
- Shea, C. A., Mahoney, M. A. and Lacey, J. M. (1997). Breaking through the barriers to domestic violence intervention. American Journal of Nursing, 97 (6), 26-33. (Continuing Education credit.)
- Howard, E. P., Beauchesne, M. A., Shea C. A. and Meservey, P. M. (1996). Research practicum: Linking education to practice. Nurse Educator 21 (6), 33-37.
- Hurley, A. C. and Shea, C. A. (1992). Self-efficacy: Strategy for enhancing diabetes self-care. The Diabetes Educator, 18 (2), 146-150.
- Shea, C. A. (1988). Coping with arthritis: A descriptive study of adaptation to chronic illness. In R. O’Brien (Ed.), Proceedings of the Conference on Stress, Coping Processes, and Health Outcomes: New Directions for Theory Development and Research. Rochester, N.Y.: University of Rochester Press.