Jeff Sapp, Ed.D.
Title: Professor, Teacher Education
Department: Teacher Education
Office: COE 1453
Phone Extension: x3721
Email Username: jsapp
Show All Books Chapters in Books Refereed Journal Articles Other Publications Selected Presentations: International Selected Presentations: National Selected Presentations: State Selected Presentations: Local Awards and Honors
Selected Presentations: Local
- 2006 Invited Commencement Speaker. The four matches that will set your world on fire. Olney Friends School (Barnsville, OH. June 3, 2006).
- 2005 Be able to dare: Teaching that rocks the boat. Invited full day seminar at Project I-TEACH in the School of Education at Chapman University (Orange, CA. November 19, 2005).
- 2005 Multicultural Education. Invited presentation at Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA. September 30, 2005).
- 2004 Multicultural Education. Invited presentation at Kennesaw State University (Kennesaw, GA. October 1, 2004).
- 2004 Diversity matters. Invited workshop presentations at Alabama SADD (Students Against Destructive Decisions) State Conference. (Montgomery, AL. March 13, 2004).
- 2003 Introduction to brain-compatible learning. Invited speaker for the Orange County Chapter of the International Society for Performance Improvement. (Costa Mesa, CA. April 8, 2003).
- 2003 We will find our way: An affirmation for orange countyís PFLAG. Invited speaker at the 25th Conference for Orange Countyís PFLAG. (Disneyland Resort. April 1, 2003).
- 2003 Language Matters. Invited speaker for Fullerton Collegeís President Performance of The Laramie Project. (Fullerton, CA. November, 2003).
- 2002 Introduction to brain-compatible learning. Invited speaker for AmeriCorps Teachers (Orange, CA. February 8, 2002).
- 2000 Appreciating diversity: LGBTQ issues in education. Co-coordinator of the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN) Conference at Chapman University (Orange, CA. November 4, 2000).
- 2000 Creating Safe Schools for the Dignity of All at the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN) Los Angeles Diversity Conference (Polytechnic School, Pasadena. March 25, 2000).
- 2000 Journal Your Way to Leadership at Los Angeles Countyís Advancement Via Individual Determination (AVID) Student Conference. (LaVerne University. April 19, 2000).
- 1999 Appreciating Diversity: Gay and Lesbian Issues in Education. Co-Chaired of this Conference put on by the Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network (GLSEN) of Orange County (Chapman University, Orange, CA. May 1, 1999).
- 1996 Launching Literature Circles at the South Bay Area Reading Councilís Thirteenth Annual Conference on Literacy (Torrance, CA. September 19, 1996).
- 1995 Interactive Dialogue Journals at the South Bay Area Reading Councilís Twelfth Annual Conference on Literacy. (Lennox, CA. March 4, 1995).
- 1994 Models of Pride Conference at Occidental College. Faculty Coordinator (Los Angeles, CA. October 15, 1994).