Larry Press, Ph.D.
Title: Professor, Computer Information Systems Department (CIS)
Department: Computer Science
Office: SAC 2144
Phone Extension: x3570
Email Username: lpress
- Press, L., We Shape our Tools and they Shape Us (A Cuban Example), OnTheInternet, Vol. 4, No. 2, March/April, 1998, pp. 38-39.
- Press, L., The Internet in Cuba, in The MOSAIC Group, The Global Diffusion of the Internet Project, An Initial Inductive Study, pp 51-84, March 1998.
- Press, L., "Cuban Computer Networks and their Determinants," DRR-1814-OSD (49 pages), RAND Corporation, Santa Monica, CA, February, 1998.
- Press, L., "Cuban Networks and their Impact," Proceedings of the Conference of the Association for the Study of the Cuban Economy, Miami, August, 1996.
- Press, L., "Cuban Telecommunications Infrastructure and Investment," Proceedings of the Conference of the Association for the Study of the Cuban Economy, Miami, August, 1996.
- Press, L., "Cuban Telecommunications, Computer Networking, and U. S. Policy Implications," (75 pages) DRR-1330-OSD, RAND Corp., Santa Monica, CA, February, 1996.
- Press, L. and Armas, C., Actualizacion de Interconectividad en Cuba.
- Press, L., and Armas, C., "Cuban Network Update," OnTheInternet, pp 46-49, Vol. 2, No. 1, Jan/Feb, 1996.
- Mesher, G., Briggs, R., Goodman, S, Press, L., and Snyder, J., "Cuba, Communism, and Computing," Communications of the ACM, November, 1992.
- Press, L. and Snyder, J., "A Look at Cuban Networks," Matrix News, 2(6), Matrix Information and Directory Services, Austin, June, 1992.
- Press, L., "Strategies for Software Export," INFORMATICA '92, Havana, Cuba, February, 1992.