Linda Pomerantz Zhang, Ph.D.
Title: Professor Emerita, History
Office: WH D 440J
Phone Extension: x3307
Email Username: lpomerantz
- “Bridging the Digital Divide: Reflections on ‘Teaching and Learning in the Digital Age,” The History Teacher , Fall 2001
- “Downsizing in the Nineties,” Perspectives: American Historical Association Newsletter (December 1998)
Tingfang, 1842-1922: Reform and Modernization in Modern Chinese
History (Hong Kong, Hong Kong University Press,
- "The Chinese Bourgeoisie and the Anti-Chinese Movement in the United States , 1850-1905" Amerasia Journal, 11.1 (Fall 1984): 1-33.
- "The Background of Korean Emigration," in Lucie Cheng and Edna Bonacich, eds., Labor Immigration Under Capitalism: Asian Workers in the United States Before World War II (Berkley, University of California Press, 1984), 277-315.
- (As Linda P. Shin) "Koreans in America , 1903-1945," Amerasia Journal , 1.3 (1971): 1-30.