Katy M. Pinto, Ph.D.
Title: Assistant Professor, Sociology
Office: SBS B-333
Phone Extension: x3180
Email Username: kpinto
- “Divisions of Labor in Mexican Immigrant Families: Marital Power, Gender Attitudes, and the Division of Domestic Labor,” Under Review at Sex Roles, with Scott Coltrane.
- "Farm Origins and Educational Attainment: The Children of Mexican Immigrants in California."
- “Honey I'm Home”: Racial and Gender Differences in Household Labor Among Married Couples in the U.S., In Progress.
- “Mi Familia”: Dividing Housework in Mexican American Families,” In Progress.
- This Isn't an English Class': Assessing Writing Evaluations in Sociology,” In Progress.
- Persisting Inequalities: Household Labor in Latino, Black, and White Families. Dissertation, University of California, Los Angeles, 2006.