Sheela Pawar, Ph.D.
Title: Assistant Professor, Philosophy
Office: SCC 300
Phone Extension: x3050
Email Username: spawar
- Trusting Others, Trusting God: Concepts of Belief, Faith and Rationality, Ashgate Publishing. Farnham, Surrey, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate Pub. Ltd., 2009.
- “We the Government,” Teaching Ethics 6:1 (Fall 2005): 89-92.
- Review of “Religion and the Culture of Peace.” Seminar by Raimundo Panikkar (Center for Process Studies, May 20, 1995). Process Perspectives 19 (Summer 1995): 5; 12-13.
- Review of “For Shame, for Shame, the Shame of It All: Postures of Refusal and the Broken Heart.” Seminar by Susan Nelson (Center for Process Studies, June 18, 1995). Process Perspectives 19 (Summer 1995): 10-11.
- Review of “Whitehead and Langer on Symbol and Difference.” Seminar by Gwen Edyn MacKinnon-Miller (Center for Process Studies, December 1, 1994). Newsletter of the Center for Process Studies 18 (Spring 1995): 6-7.
- Review of “Total Liberation: Spirituality for Green Politics.” Seminar by John Quiring (Center for Process Studies, April 14, 1994). Newsletter of the Center for Process Studies 18 (Spring/Summer 1994): 5.
- “Writing about Thinking and Thinking about Writing,” Writing to Learn / Learning to Write ECLP Mini-Conference, Carson, California, September 7, 2007.
- “How Can We Trust God?” California State Univeristy Dominguez Hills Department of Philosophy Colloquium, Carson, California, April 16, 2004.
- "The Nature of Religious Belief: A Response to Heather Ackley-Bean's 'Fly Pretty Bird.'" Women's Colloquium on Religion, Claremont, California, October 20, 1995.
- "Peer Mentoring: A Dialogue." AAR Annual Meeting, Washington D.C., November 20, 1993.
- "Wearing Celie's Pants: A Feminist Theology for Our Time." Theology, Religion and Philosophy Society, Claremont, California, March 7, 1993.