R. Iset Anuakan
Title: Lecturer, Psychology
Phone Extension: x3471
Email Username: ianuakan
Show All Publications: Manuscripts Publications: Articles Publications: Television and Radio Publications: Poetry Presentations: Papers Delivered Performances Blogs Fellowships, Grants, and Awards: Academic Awards: Writing/Art/Performance
Fellowships, Grants, and Awards: Academic
- Writing Winning Proposals , Grants Workshop Award, CSU Dominguez Hills,Carson , CA, 2007.
- Who's Who in America , Marquis Publishers, New Providence , NJ (2007 edition).
- Society for Teaching and Learning, CSUDH, Carson , CA, 2006.
- Award of Recognition, Ninth CSU Regional Symposium on University Teaching, CSUDH, April 2006.
- Who's Who in Collegiate Faculty , Montclair Publishing, New York , (2006-2007 edition).
- Achievement in Digital Techniques, Center for Teaching and Learning, CSUDH,Summer, 2005.
- Faculty Mini-Research Grant, WASC Diversity Committee, Spring 2005.
- Travel Award, Dean's Office, College of Arts & Science, CSUDH March, 2005.
- Travel Grant, CTL, CSUDH, Fall 2004.
- Advisor's Excellence Award, Office of Student Life, CSUDH, Spring 2004.
- Black Business Students Association Award, CSUDH, March, 2004.
- Oxford Round Table , Oxford , England , offered Spring, 2004.
- Fulbright Collaborative Research Project, CSU Sacramento, offered Spring, 2004.
- Enhanced Critical Learning Project, CSUDH Foundation, February, 2003.
- Travel Award, Dean's Office, College of Arts & Science, CSUDH March, 2003.
- Faculty Teaching Grant, Center for Teaching and Learning, CSUDH, March, 2003.
- Achievement in Digital Basics, CTL, CSUDH, Oct. 2002.
- Who's Who , American Association of University Women, July, 2002.
- University Grant, UC Berkeley, 2001.
- Academic Excellence Award, Dean of Student Life, UC Berkeley 1992-01.
- Outstanding Teaching Award, Graduate Student Instructor, UC Berkeley, 2000.
- Humanities Diversity Dissertation Award, UC President's Office, 2000.
- Heller Travel Award to Princeton University , History Dept., UC Berkeley, 1999.
- Archbishop Riordan Academic Fellowship, UC Berkeley, 1997-98.
- Townsend Center Working Group, UC Berkeley, 1997.
- Byrne Research Fellowship, UC Berkeley, 1996-97.
- West African Research Association Travel Fellowship, Howard University, Washington , D. C., offered 1996.
- Course Improvement Grant, Graduate Teaching Office, UC Berkeley, 1995.
- Andrew Mellon Prospectus Fellowship, UC Berkeley, 1995.
- National Black Graduate Student Association Award, New York , 1993.
- Graduate Opportunity Fellowship, UC Berkeley, 1989-1993.
- Ford Teacher Training Research Fellowship, UC Berkeley, Summer, 1992.
- Osher Residence Scholarship, International House, UC Berkeley, 1991.