LIB SOUTH 2037L
To start your research, use the resources below or begin with the the CSUDH Library web page found at : http://library.csudh.edu/
The resources listed under the category of Online Article Indexes are available from on-campus computers or by remote access to registered CSUDH students. Please use your myCSUDH username and password to access these databases.
Books are located using the Library's ToroFind catalog. Here you can search for books by author, title or subject. In addition to finding materials available in the CSUDH Library, you will find links that allow you to directly request books from other libraries (All CSUs Catalog and LINK+ buttons). Links are provided below for other local libraries and libraries worldwide.
- ToroFind : CSUDH Online Catalog is used to find books and other materials available in the CSUDH Library.
- Ebrary is a growing collection of electronic books on a variety of topics geared to academic libraries and college students. Use the link to access this database. Ebrary books available are listed in the ToroFind Catalog. If you are using this database for the first time, download the eBrary reader.
If you are unable to locate a book in the CSUDH Collection, try these links:
- WorldCat using the CSUDH Library link allows you to request a book using a union catalog of participating libraries in the United States (and worldwide). You must first register using your myCSUDH username and password. This is the easiest method of requesting a book because the form will populate with the correct information, and all you need to do is login and submit the request.
- ToroFind has an "All CSU's Catlog" button for books availabe in the 23 libraries of the California State University. Search for the book and click on this button. Highlight a library name and click on the "Request This Item" button. You must be registered with the CSUDH Library to use this service.
- Interlibrary Loan a book using a request form . You will need to first set up your account. You supply us accurate information, and our system will find a U.S. library that can supply the book. Most books are available unless they are reserve books, reference books, special collections materials, or only available outside the U.S.
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- RC487 -- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health.
- RJ53 -- Occupational Therapy and Children.
- RM700+ -- Rehabilitation, Physical Therapy, Therapeutic Exercise, Therapeutic Recreation.
- RM735 -- Occupational Therapy
- RM930-931 -- Behavioral Principles as related to Rehabilitation.