The Cochrane Library
The Cochrane Library consists of six different databases that offer access to high-quality and independent evidence for healthcare decision-making.
- Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews: Systematic reviews in health care
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL): Bibliographic data of articles from MEDLINE, EMBASE and other published and unpublished sources
- Cochrane Methodology Register (CMR): Bibliographic information of publications that report on methods used in controlled trials
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE): Contains abstracts of quality-assessed systematic reviews
- Health Technology Assessment Database (HTA): Details from completed and ongoing health technology assessments in order to improve quality and cost of health care
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database (EED): Economic evaluations in order to improve quality and cost of health care
Health Care, Medicine
1898-present (coverage varies)
Material Types and Formats:
Journal Articles, Books, Conference Proceedings, Reviews, Studies, Economic Evaluations, and more.