Denise Williams, Ph.D.
Title: Assistant Professor of Negotiation, Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding
Department: Negotiation, Conflict Resolution and Peacebuilding
Office: LIB D-506
Phone Extension: x3857
Email Username: dewilliams
Affordable Learning Initiatives
Show All NCR 504: Theories of Conflict NCR 504.41: Theories of Conflict - Extended Education NCR 529: Internship: Conflict Resolution NCR 531: Marital & Family Mediation -- Required Textbook NCR 535: Organizational Conflict NCR 591: Seminar, NCR Capstone Course -- Supplemental Readings
NCR 591: Seminar, NCR Capstone Course -- Supplemental ReadingsFall 2011
Enrollment: 16 students
Textbook cost to students: $12.95
Cost of ebrary edition: $0
Cost of supplemental PDFs: $0
Savings per student: $12.95
Textbook is available free of cost to students through ebrary.
- Jackson, Acy L. and C. Kathleen Geckeis, How to Prepare Your Curriculum Vitae, Blacklick, OH: McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing. ISBN: 9780071390446. ebrary.
The following supplemental materials are available free of cost to students:
- Brown, J.O. (2002). Know thyself: The impact of portfolio development on adult learning. Adult Education Quarterly, 52, 228-245. doi 10.1177/0741713602052003005
- Fetherston, B., & Kelly, R. (2007). Conflict resolution and transformative pedagogy: A grounded theory research project on learning in higher education. Journal of Transformative Education, 5, 262-285. doi: 10.1090/1470329092843760
- Maxwell, T.W., Kupczyk-Romanczuk, G. (2009). Producing the professional doctorate: the portfolio as legitimate alternative to the dissertation. Innovations in Education and Teaching International. 46(2), 135-145. doi: 10.1090/1470329092843760.
- Merritt, D.J. (2010). Pedagogy, progress, and portfolios. Ohio State Journal on Dispute Resolution, 25(1), 7-24.